Terms and Conditions
Welcome to sheidlina.com!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of ELLEN SCHEIDLIN’s Website, located at https://www.sheidlina.com.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. When you access or use this website or submit information to us through this website, you are automatically agreeing to follow and be bound by these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use sheidlina.com if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
Your continued use of this website after we post any changes to the terms and conditions constitutes your acceptance of the changes.
1) “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions.
2) " ELLEN SCHEIDLIN “, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to Website owner ELLEN SCHEIDLIN.
3) “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves.
All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the ELLEN SCHEIDLIN’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Russian Federation. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
This website and all content contained herein (including, without limitation, photographs, images, text, graphics, artwork, button icons, software, audio clips, video clips, designs, logos, trademarks, trade dress, the layout and arrangement of the Site and software and code used to design and develop the website) are protected by intellectual property rights in accordance with the rules of Part 4 of the Civil Code of the Russian Federation, and are the exclusive property of ELLEN SCHEIDLIN and/or her subsidiaries, affiliates, licensors or third party content providers.
You may access this from sheidlina.com for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from sheidlina.com
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from sheidlina.com
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from sheidlina.com
- Redistribute content from sheidlina.com
When copying, downloading or printing content for your personal, noncommercial use, be advised that
- You do not obtain any right, title or interest in the content;
- You agree not to alter or delete any copyright, trademark or other intellectual property right notice that appears on the content;
- You agree not to modify, alter or create derivative works from the content;
- We do not represent or warrant that such use will not infringe the rights of any third parties not affiliated with us;
- We may revoke your ability to use the content in any fashion at any time in our sole discretion.
Any other use of the website, including, without limitation, accessing, modifying, deleting, downloading, copying, displaying, performing, publishing, distributing or transmitting the Site or its content, in whole or in part, for any public or commercial purpose (without our prior written permission) or any unlawful purpose is strictly prohibited. Your use of the website may not disrupt the operation of the Site or our business or result in unauthorized access to the Site, our network or data belonging to us or a third party. We reserve the right to terminate, limit or restrict your access to and use of the website at any time without notice. You will remain liable for any orders or charges made or incurred by you prior to any such termination.
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. ELLEN SCHEIDLIN does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of ELLEN SCHEIDLIN, her agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who post their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, ELLEN SCHEIDLIN shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
ELLEN SCHEIDLIN reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant ELLEN SCHEIDLIN a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and © fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; © the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of ELLEN SCHEIDLIN; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and © fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to ELLEN SCHEIDLIN. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name;
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to;
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of ELLEN SCHEIDLIN’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
We shall not be hold responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that is rising on your Website. No link (s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amen these terms and conditions and it’s linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to do so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
By your use of the website, you acknowledge and agree that your use of the website is at your sole risk. The website, its content and the information and services available on or through it, are provided “as is” with any and all faults, and we expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including any warranties regarding merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, validity, accuracy, completeness, reliability, security or noninfringement, or implied warranties arising from any course of dealing, course of performance or communication with us. We do not warrant that the website’s operations or content will be uninterrupted, secure or free of error. You are solely responsible for any damage to your computer systems or equipment, or loss of data arising from your use of the site, including the download of materials from the site. The laws of certain jurisdictions may not permit the disclaimer of warranties, so some of the above disclaimers may not apply to you.
Applicable Law and Forum Selection
You agree that the laws of the Russian Federation will govern these terms and conditions, your use of the website, and any dispute of any sort that might arise between you and us, our officers, directors, employees and affiliates, without regard to principles of conflict of law. For the purpose of any action, suit or proceeding arising out of or relating to these terms and conditions, your use of the website or any transaction with us, or for recognition or enforcement of any judgment, venue shall lie exclusively in federal court within the City of Saint Petersburg in the Russian Federation having subject matter jurisdiction. You agree and consent to personal jurisdiction in any federal court within the City of Saint Petersburg in the Russian Federation.
If any portion of these terms and conditions is held to be invalid or unenforceable, the remainder of the terms and the applicability of such term to other persons or circumstances shall not be affected thereby. Subject to the foregoing, each of these terms and conditions shall be valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law.